Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Quality Assurance Coordinator Jobs in Houston, TX
Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience in the QA Drilling and Completions field
- Managing and coordinating inspection and surveillance activities
- Experience in the manufacturing processes such as forging, machining, dimensional and NDE inspection, welding and post weld heat treat
- Experience with destructive testing techniques (tensile, hardness, Charpy, CTOD, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (i.e. Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical, Civil, etc.) or a related field of study is preferred; relevant years of experience will be accepted in place of a Bachelor's degree
About PPI Technology Services:
PPI offers experienced engineers and best-in-class upstream, midstream, and downstream oilfield services. Our multi-discipline group supports quality assurance, drilling, production, completions, and pipeline operations. Other functions include foundation services and cutting-edge mechanical testing.
Headquartered in Houston, we cost-efficiently solve our customers business problems around the globe. We operate in 14 countries including the US, Nigeria, and Malaysia.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Quality Assurance Coordinator jobs in Houston, Texas: