Senior Civil Engineer
Well established professional engineering firm located in the Greater Portland Area seeks a motivated Senior Civil Engineer to join the firm’s professional team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and entrepreneurial Senior Civil Engineer with the ability and interest in handling all aspects of Civil work for an engineering firm while being fully engaged in growing the firm's client and project base.
- Utilize your existing relationships with Developers, Commercial Real Estate Brokers, Architects, Contractors and Municipalities to proactively seek new work and market the firm’s services.
- Utilize your excellent experience in and knowledge of local town approval processes, regulations and DEP permitting to enable projects to move as quickly as possible through the process.
- Utilize your design experience in commercial site land development and redevelopment to complete all aspects of projects including plans, technical writing and specifications, cost estimates, proposals, client and planning board presentations, permitting and some field work.
- Perform Project Management responsibilities for Civil Engineering Projects.
- Provide support to other firm projects which have a CAD component.
- 10 – 14 years experience in the civil engineering role
- Experienced in site layout, grading and drainage, water, wastewater and stormwater systems, utilities, roads, landscaping and other related details
- Civil Engineering Degree
- P.E. License in ME (Other licenses desirable include NH, VT & MA)
- Proficient in Civil 3D and HydroCAD.
- GIS (desirable).
- Proficient at proposal work and in client and planning board presentations
- Ability to market for new work in the territory
- Excellent technical writing skills
About Port Professional Staffing LLC:
Port Professional Staffing LLC is a direct hire recruiting company with locations in Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME and is focused on direct hire candidate searches in the professional, management and executive disciplines.
Posted 4 years ago