Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Chief Executive Officer CEO Jobs in Portland, ME
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Chief Executive Officer
The Portland Regional Chamber, one of the largest business membership organizations in Maine, seeks a visionary and operational leader to continue to build on the organization’s achievements and to successfully lead the organization into the future.
The CEO provides overall leadership and maintains a collaborative partnership with the Board of Directors, Community Chambers, business members and chamber staff, as well as with the communities and other leaders in the region. The CEO maximizes engagement ensuring the achievement of the organizational mission and its associated goals. This position reports to the Board of Directors and is responsible for:
• Strategic Planning
• Financial Management
• Community Chamber Relations
• Administration and Management
Preferred qualifications include:
• Documented success in providing leadership to an organization at the senior management level.
• Proficient in strategic planning and serving as organizational catalyst to implement that process.
• Skilled in fiscal management, including developing and controlling budgets, forecasting, and cost control.
• Proven experience in representing an organization through advocacy, public speaking, and public relations.
• Accomplished in one or more of the following areas: fundraising, sales, marketing.
• Strong interpersonal skills, showing ability to interact effectively within a multi-faceted organization and with senior management in business, educational, and community and municipal environments.
• Demonstrated experience in human resources, including recruiting, selecting, mentoring, supervising, and evaluating professional and support staff.
Interested candidates should forward their resume along with a cover letter supporting their candidacy via the Apply for this position button in this posting.
All responses are considered highly confidential and we do not share or distribute applicant information, unless properly court mandated. Any information asked for and supplied is considered to be proprietary and confidential.
About Port Professional Staffing LLC:
Port Professional Staffing LLC is a direct hire recruiting company with locations in Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME and is focused on direct hire candidate searches in the professional, management and executive disciplines.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Chief Executive Officer CEO jobs in Portland, Maine:
President Chief Executive Officer
Maine Health Management Coalition in Topsham, ME
Posted 7 days ago on Beyond
RVP & COO Medicaid I #128766 NEW!
Anthem in South Portland, ME
Posted 3 days ago on the web
Program Manager - PHO-MHACO Care Coordination
MaineHealth in Portland, ME
Posted 8 days ago on Beyond