Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Marketing Manager Jobs in Lanham, MD
Marketing Manager (part-time)
The ideal candidate Markets and sells services by developing and implementing marketing a marketing strategy aimed at introducing the company's services to various market segments.
- Conduct market research using online tools to understand the trends and opportunities within the market
- Arrange and attend meetings with potential clients
- Attend trade shows, small business outreach and other events that will as required
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Using contacts, events and online tools, generate viable leads.
- Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills
- College Degree preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal procurement practices a plus
- Knowledge of proposal writing a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
About Poised HR Solutions:
POISED HR SOLUTIONS LLC provides customized Human Resources solutions for small to medium sized companies, as well as State and Federal Government agencies.
Please visit us at www.poisedhr.com
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Marketing Manager jobs in Lanham, Maryland: