Marketing & Customer Support Intern (Credit Only)
Pluto TV is a free online television service led by a seasoned team of entrepreneurs, TV and
technology executives, and top-of-class team members.
● $30M+ funding with investors like: US Venture Partners, Sky, Universal Music Group, Pritzker
Group, Nas, and Chicago Ventures.
● Top app with millions of users across platforms like web, iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV,
Playstation 3 & 4, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Vizio, Samsung, and more.
● One of the hottest startups in Los Angeles and one of the leading video platforms in the
industry -- often covered in NY Times, Forbes, Techcrunch, Variety, USA Today, CNN,
Mashable and more!
● High energy culture. Passionate entrepreneurial team. Massive market. Employing the best
of the best in the industry.
We're building the future of television. Come with us.
We are looking for a highly motivated, internet savvy individual with exceptional writing skills and a strong desire to learn. If you are passionate about entertainment and technology, this will be an incredible experience for you. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department heads and other digital professionals. This intern will work with the Director of Marketing & the VP of Operations. Please note experience with social media, blogging, PR, copywriting, online video content, entertainment, customer support and analytics.
You will support the marketing director in the following areas:
● Content marketing
● Retention marketing
● Paid media
You will support the our customer service team in the following areas:
● Providing superior customer care via email and chat
● Working with management to identify more efficient processes
● Working with management to streamline product idea and upward communication from
● Striving to hit key metrics which include a high customer satisfaction score, and correct
● Strong organizational skills and follow through
● Excellent copy-writing skills for social media, email and blogging
● You are a self starter and a willingness to jump in when you don’t have all the answers
● Very active on at least two of the following social platforms: Youtube, Snapchat, Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Vine, Reddit
● Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
● Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office and Google Drive (formerly Google Docs)
● Strong organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
● Creative and flexible
● The position has a flexible start time.
● The internship will be at our corporate HQ in the Beverly Hills area.
● Minimum commitment of 20 hours per week spread out across 5 days a week. Internship for
About Pluto TV:
Pluto TV, the leading free OTT television service in America, carries and programs more than 75 channels in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers and digital media companies. Millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, live events, cartoons and trending digital series. Download the Pluto TV app free on mobile, web, and living room devices including Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Playstation, Xbox and more.
Pluto TV expanded into the European market with the purchase of Quazer, a newly launched lean back TV service that ranked #1 in the German Apple TV store. Quazer delivers continuously optimized programs for each individual viewer by utilizing machine learning technologies and thereby revolutionizing the way people watch. Founded in 2016, the Berlin based company offers a unique digital TV Like service with more than 60 smartly curated and never seen before thematic channels.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in Berlin, New York City and Silicon Valley, Pluto TV is backed by USVP, ProSiebenSat.1 Media, Scripps Networks, Sky, Luminari Capital, Chicago Ventures, Terry Semel’s Windsor Media, United Talent Agency and other prominent investors.
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Pluto TV
Pluto TV is a free online television service broadcasting over 100 live channels full of the TV shows, movies and Internet videos you love, all on one dial. The lineup is hand-picked by people who know and love entertainment for viewers moods and tastes blending traditional with digital in a leanback television experience. Kick back with tons of exclusive TV channels like News 24/7, After School Cartoons, the CNET channel, The Surf Network, Classic Movies, IGN, and The Onion. Enjoy blockbuster movies from Paramount, TV show favorites like Inspector Gadget, news from trusted sources like NBC News, and lots more.
Pluto TV is available in the living room on connected TVs through Roku, the new Apple TV, Amazon's Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, Android TV devices and Chromecast. Pluto TV is also available on mobile phones and tablets through iOS, Android and Amazon, as well as on the web at www.Pluto.TV.
Founded in 2013, the Los Angeles-based company is backed by U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), United Talent Agency, Sky (formerly BSkyB), Chicago Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital, Luminari Capital, Terry Semel Windsor Media, Pritzker Group, and prominent angel investors.
Entertaining the planet. Pluto TV
Posted 15 days ago