Sorry, this job was closed 6 days ago. See all open Administrative Assistant Jobs in Greenville, SC
Excel Savvy Administrative Assistant
Benefits Offered401K, Vision, Dental, Medical
We are looking for an Excel Savvy Administrative Assistant, who has the ability to work in an office environment with a strong attention to detail.
- Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, emailing and filing
- Create and modify various documents using Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Effectively communicate with manufacturers to ensure equipment orders as well as other servicing vendors to coordinate installs
- Coordinate and maintain daily sales, in siding with sales team goals and proper distribution of commissions
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, over the phone AND in person with our Customers, vendors and our staff
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in Excel as well as Email and Internet
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential information
- Multitask management and achieve deadlines under pressure
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) plans, paid vacations and paid holidays!
About Plus Incorporated:
PLUS INC. offers a full line of digital printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines and related software solutions applications, and we're proud to be an authorized reseller for both Konica Minolta and Ricoh brand products. Our IT Services department provides hardware and software solutions as well as IT Support for small businesses. We provide MBM paper handling products including folding machines, shredders, and cutters, and Fujitsu scanners as well.
PLUS INC. has maintained a high level of customer satisfaction in the office solutions industry by providing both outstanding products and quality service. Some key points that make us the BEST CHOICE for your office solution:
Experience - PLUS INC. has been providing Upstate SC with office solutions since 1958.The combined years of experience that our dedicated staff provides is hard to rival.
Locally Owned - Owned by people in key management positions who are very familiar with the day to day operation of the business. Plus Inc. is owned by individuals who genuinely care and are an integral part of PLUS INC.
Posted 19 days ago
Browse Administrative Assistant jobs in Greenville, South Carolina:
Horizontal Integration in Greenville, SC
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Ultimate Gutter Guard by Southern in Greenville, SC
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Administrative Assistant - 162163
Chipton-Ross Inc. in Greenville, SC
Posted 1 hour ago on ZipRecruiter