Plexos Group is looking for a talented, driven Senior Reporting Analyst to join our team in New Orleans. This position will be responsible for interfacing with clients, mapping client data to an established database schema, and developing custom SQL objects.
Plexos Group is among the industry’s top leaders in small and large program management for emergency response and medical subrogation.
• Work with designated client data resource to communicate initial data requirements and establish routine data submissions.
• Create and execute a reconciliation process to ensure data receipt from each client is as mutually agreed upon per contract, both timing and data fields/components.
• Create, test, modify, and save data import routines, including but not limited to file validation, standardization, normalization, and automation.
• Troubleshoots data feed issues and escalate missing data uploads (components or entire files) with designated client data resource, typically an IT representative.
• Apply architectural concepts to design technological solutions that meet customer, operational, and reporting requirements.
• Assist in the development and automation of efficient reporting processes and information retrieval/distribution.
• Actively participate in consistent development, testing and release cycles for promotion of new information/reports to production environments.
• Build and document SQL queries, views, and tables that provide support to the Business Intelligence team
• Work with minimal guidance
• Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of individuals
• Ability to deal effectively with interpersonal relationships
• Must possess a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
• Must be highly organized and capable of performing multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
• Critical thinking skills are essential
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Must have solid verbal and written communication skills to include the drafting of clear, concise emails and the presentation of questions that are pertinent to assignments
• Must possess flexibility to respond to and manage different tasks, often with competing priorities
• B.S. degree; Mathematics or ISDS preferred
• 2 years of experience gathering business requirements and analyzing data
• 2 years of experience with client relations / customer service
• Proficiency in SQL
• Experience in program management
• Experience in healthcare
• Proficiency in Tableau
• Up to 25%
About Plexos Group:
The Plexos Group, LLC employs the most experienced and innovative professionals in the field of disaster recovery management who have completed similar work for municipal, state, and federal agencies. Our project team has more than 100 years of combined experience in managing disaster recovery and has led disaster recovery programs in excess of $25 billion.