Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Customer Service Sales Jobs in Portland, ME
Customer Service/Sales #2
Experience in a temporary labor/staffing environment would be a plus but not a requirement. The ideal candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment. This person should have solid computer skills and be a fast learner. This position will handle a variety of tasks which may include:
• Answering incoming phone calls and assisting our clients and temporary workers.
• Matching the appropriate workers to jobs.
• Assist in recruiting for specific positions via various online tools (i.e. CareerBuilder, Craigslist, Zip Recruiter, Monster.com, etc.).
• Make sales calls to potential clients as required.
• Assist in various other accounting projects as needed.
Reply with a resume and/or some information about yourself. No phone calls please.
About Please send Resume:
Complete Labor and Staffing
221 Chandler Street #1A
Worcester, MA 01609
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Customer Service Sales jobs in Portland, Maine:
Customer Service Specialist
Emery Waterhouse Company in Portland, ME
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Customer Service Professional
The People Business Virtual Services in Portland, ME
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Customer Service Representitive
Park'N Jet in Portland, ME
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter