Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Senior Java Web Developer Jobs in Dayton, OH
Senior Java Web Developer #2
Why work here?
“Opportunity to go from Temp to Perm Role”
Senior Java Web Developer
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing, developing, and deploying Java based news and social media applications.
- Providing architectural input to project-related decisions.
- Function as a team lead, working closely with the engineering lead to coordinator activities for a small team of developers.
- Define systems that include both hardware and software components.
- Work independently with minimum supervision and a geographically dispersed team.
- Use industry best practices to deliver high quality code.
What you need for this position:
- 5 years of professional software development with 5 years of Java coding experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Java, Maven or Ant; JUnit, IntelliJ, or Eclipse; JIRA/Redmine/SVN (or equivalent); MySql (or equivalent); Hibernate; Spring
- Experience with agile testing methodologies including test-driven development
- Experience working within Scrum and Agile
Nice to have for this position:
- Experience with large scale web applications, partitioning of services, etc.
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT), HTML5, Selenium, Concordian, Node.js, Highcharts, REST-based services.
- Mobile application experience
About Pivotal Solutions, Inc.:
Growing organization with lots of opportunity.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Senior Java Web Developer jobs in Dayton, Ohio: