Share the challenge of working for a global company by joining the exceptional team at Pilkington!
Currently, our Automotive Glass Replacement division seeks a customer-oriented individual for our Baltimore Service Center to support our ongoing priority of assuring excellent customer relations.
The Warehouse/Driver position is responsible for providing first class customer service by delivering glass promptly and courteously while using excellent driving habits.
Core hours are anticipated to be between Monday – Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM. This person may occasionally need to fill in on other routes to cover for vacations, etc. This is a non-CDL position.
To qualify, you must have:
· valid driver’s license, excellent driving record, and an ability to read maps
· ability to lift 35-45 pounds on a frequent basis and on occasion up to 70 pounds
· ability to operate a forklift, order picker, and basic hand tools
· excellent attendance record
· proficiency in English language (verbal and written)
· good customer relations skills
· ability to work in temperatures similar to the outdoors within the area of the assigned service center
PC skills highly desired. Previous driving, material handling, and glass experience is a plus. We do perform background checks and drug screens.
We offer a competitive wage (prior experience is a consideration) and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; a generous 401(k) plan; flex spending accounts; and educational assistance.