Arizona-based market research firm is currently taking applications for our Winter 2013 rent survey.
- Are you hard-working, self-motivated, trustworthy and detail-oriented?
- Are you available for approximately 10-15 hours during business hours (preferably M-F)?
- Do you reside in the United States and have access to high-speed Internet and unlimited long-distance?
- Can you be assertive and creative in order to get the information needed?
- Are you familiar with basic mathematical functions?
- Are you looking for a seasonal job that allows you to have background noise and flexible hours?
- Are you comfortable making outgoing calls as a potential renter and able to maintain control of calls?
As an independent contractor, you will call apartment communities throughout the US as a prospective renter to obtain current rental information in the comfort of your own home.
This seasonal survey will start Monday, January 7th and last approximately 4-6 weeks. Surveyors must commit to approximately 10-15 hours a week; however you may work more hours at your discretion. High-speed Internet and long distance service must be set up prior to the start date. You must be based in the United States to access our system.
To apply and learn more about this contract position, please submit a current resume.