Pieper Electric is seeking a creative and focused individual to organize marketing projects and support business development efforts. If you have:
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 5-10 years of previous marketing experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A customer service focus
- Energy and drive
We want to talk to you!
Specific tasks you will do:
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns, materials, and promotions.
- Research, collect, and analyze data to summarize and report on market trends/sales direction including market size, growth patterns, forecasts, potential, financial condition, etc.
- Develop communication initiatives to support and drive employee engagement
- Manage and maintain social media presence and track analytics to ensure maximum exposure and protect company reputation, brand and resources.
- Arrange and coordinate branding and marketing material for special events, meetings, training, trade shows, projects, etc.
- Assist with meetings, trade shows, job fairs, career fairs, etc. by identifying requirements, assembling promotional and marketing materials, establishing contacts, developing schedules, and coordinating mailing lists
- Explore opportunities to add value.
- Other miscellaneous projects as assigned.
This will be a part time position, average of 24 hours per week. As this position develops, more responsibility will be added and as such, has the potential to become a full time position.
Pieper Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
About Pieper Electric, Inc.:
At Pieper Electric, Inc., "Our People Are Our Power" isn't just a phrase; it's our way of life. We work tirelessly to keep our people safe, enlighten and stimulate their minds, and teach them how to be good stewards to the community in a truly Serving way. From these efforts, we are able to maintain the highest quality standards in the industry. We back up our quality installations with exceptional service and business performance few can match.
Pieper Electric, Inc. is one of the largest privately held electrical contractors in the country. Operating since 1947, we are a full service electrical/mechanical, construction, and service company with divisions based in Wisconsin with affiliates throughout the United States. Pieper is a large contractor divided into small, highly specialized units, offering today's widest range of services in electrical and mechanical, plumbing & HVAC, data/comm., automation & controls, energy management, and underground construction. Our expertise allows us to serve as a powerhouse in the industrial, residential, and commercial settings. Pieper Electric, Inc. is an employee owned company which also does business as Ideal Mechanical, Spring City Electric, and Schultz Electric through a network of locations that service both Wisconsin and Illinois.
Pieper Electric and its parent company PPC Partners have operations in nine states with over 1,300 employees nationally producing $250 million in revenue a year. We are committed to being the leading contractor for quality electrical service and seek competent, ambitious, ethical employees, who are willing to learn and grow for a lifetime using a servant leadership philosophy. Our employees must exhibit mutual respect, a servant's heart, integrity, and high performance. As an Employer of Choice, we seek knowledge-based workers who believe in continuous learning, ethical standards and high morals and values.
Pieper Electric is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees, to view our EEO policy statement, please visit: careers.ppcpartnersinc.com.
20+ other people applied to this job.