Benefits OfferedMedical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Life
An industry leading full service mechanical contractor, Ideal Mechanical is looking for exceptional HVAC installers who have the technical aptitude and drive to get the job done.
As an HVAC installer, you will work as part of a dynamic team and exceed customer expectations by:
- Installing new heating and air conditioning equipment and systems.
- Relocating and expanding existing HVAC systems as needed.
- Fabricating and installing sheet metal duct work for residential installations.
- Diagnosing and repairing malfunctions in various types of heating and air conditioning systems.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- A minimum 5 years of experience in Residential installation. Residential service experience a plus
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Customer-service oriented with a high level of integrity
- Must be able to work independently or in small teams, and fulfill all job requirements within a timely fashion, observing all safety measures
Pieper Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
About Pieper Electric, Inc.:
At Pieper Electric, Inc., "Our People Are Our Power" isn't just a phrase; it's our way of life. We work tirelessly to keep our people safe, enlighten and stimulate their minds, and teach them how to be good stewards to the community in a truly Serving way. From these efforts, we are able to maintain the highest quality standards in the industry. We back up our quality installations with exceptional service and business performance few can match.
Pieper Electric, Inc. is one of the largest privately held electrical contractors in the country. Operating since 1947, we are a full service electrical/mechanical, construction, and service company with divisions based in Wisconsin with affiliates throughout the United States. Pieper is a large contractor divided into small, highly specialized units, offering today's widest range of services in electrical and mechanical, plumbing & HVAC, data/comm., automation & controls, energy management, and underground construction. Our expertise allows us to serve as a powerhouse in the industrial, residential, and commercial settings. Pieper Electric, Inc. is an employee owned company which also does business as Ideal Mechanical, Spring City Electric, and Schultz Electric through a network of locations that service both Wisconsin and Illinois.
Pieper Electric and its parent company PPC Partners have operations in nine states with over 1,300 employees nationally producing $250 million in revenue a year. We are committed to being the leading contractor for quality electrical service and seek competent, ambitious, ethical employees, who are willing to learn and grow for a lifetime using a servant leadership philosophy. Our employees must exhibit mutual respect, a servant's heart, integrity, and high performance. As an Employer of Choice, we seek knowledge-based workers who believe in continuous learning, ethical standards and high morals and values.
Pieper Electric is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees, to view our EEO policy statement, please visit: careers.ppcpartnersinc.com.
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 7 days ago