Human Resources Supervisor / Business Partner
Benefits Offered401K, Vision, Life, Medical, Dental
Pieper Electric empowers employees to grow, to perform and to succeed. Therefore, we are seeking an HR Business Partner/Supervisor that will ensure the company has the resources needed to deliver on its business objectives that will provide a customer-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the ongoing development of a superior workforce.
You will work in collaboration with other HR team members to develop leadership team capabilities, create and maintain high performing teams of engaged employees, identify, recruit and hire outstanding talent, review and manage company's compensation programs, manage employee benefits programs ensuring market competitiveness, and other responsibilities needed to position our Company as a best place to work in our industry. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Be the HR functions focal point with company senior leaders and work to identify and address issues or concerns in a timely and pro-active manner.
- Provide advice and counsel in organization structure and design to ensure support of the short and long term goals of the organization.
- Lead the Talent Development Process to ensure assessment, development, and succession planning are in place.
- Will be a role model and communicate the company's values, beliefs and philosophies about people to enable us to develop high performing teams.
- Drive effective implementation of the performance appraisal process to accomplish strategic initiatives and build a culture of effective coaching and feedback between managers and employees.
- Assist company growth by diagnosing current talent and desired states, gaps between them and actions necessary to move from one to the other.
- Ensure equitable and consistent administration of the company’s compensation programs working with senior management to design customized programs when necessary (i.e., variable compensation, group incentive plans, etc.).
- Work with direct reports to support change and achieve best practices in the area of safety, employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and growth always maintaining an equitable environment with the fair treatment of all employees.
- Responsible for people management for the HR team which includes the development of performance appraisal objectives, providing feedback as appropriate and identifying developmental needs.
To be successful in this role, your background should include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar focus
- 7 years of HR Generalist experience
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- A passion for serving people, solving conflicts, and taking on challenges
- HRCI or SHRM accreditation preferred
Pieper Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
About Pieper Electric, Inc.:
At Pieper Electric, Inc., "Our People Are Our Power" isn't just a phrase; it's our way of life. We work tirelessly to keep our people safe, enlighten and stimulate their minds, and teach them how to be good stewards to the community in a truly Serving way. From these efforts, we are able to maintain the highest quality standards in the industry. We back up our quality installations with exceptional service and business performance few can match.
Pieper Electric, Inc. is one of the largest privately held electrical contractors in the country. Operating since 1947, we are a full service electrical/mechanical, construction, and service company with divisions based in Wisconsin with affiliates throughout the United States. Pieper is a large contractor divided into small, highly specialized units, offering today's widest range of services in electrical and mechanical, plumbing & HVAC, data/comm., automation & controls, energy management, and underground construction. Our expertise allows us to serve as a powerhouse in the industrial, residential, and commercial settings. Pieper Electric, Inc. is an employee owned company which also does business as Ideal Mechanical, Spring City Electric, and Schultz Electric through a network of locations that service both Wisconsin and Illinois.
Pieper Electric and its parent company PPC Partners have operations in nine states with over 1,300 employees nationally producing $250 million in revenue a year. We are committed to being the leading contractor for quality electrical service and seek competent, ambitious, ethical employees, who are willing to learn and grow for a lifetime using a servant leadership philosophy. Our employees must exhibit mutual respect, a servant's heart, integrity, and high performance. As an Employer of Choice, we seek knowledge-based workers who believe in continuous learning, ethical standards and high morals and values.
Pieper Electric is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees, to view our EEO policy statement, please visit: careers.ppcpartnersinc.com.
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 16 days ago