Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago. See all open Electrical Engineer Jobs in New Berlin, WI
Electrical Engineer (construction)
Benefits OfferedLife, Vision, Medical, 401K, Dental
Why Work Here?
“Our People Are Our Power!”
Recognized as one of the largest privately held electrical contractors in the country, Pieper Electric is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to design installations for commercial, light industrial and multi-family construction projects. If you are ethical and are looking to grow your career, Pieper Electric wants to talk to you!
What you will do:
- Design/build, design/assist and engineer various electrical construction installation projects.
- Perform pricing take off and understand estimated costs of savings to present to internal and external customers at a scope or bid review
- Create new ideas to identify savings, reduce cost and add value through conceptual thinking
- Work with all project/department managers to present concepts to the customers and coordinate and implement them into the job.
- Thoroughly communicate changes in the job with the Project Manager, Foreman, or Crew
- Assist in the preparation of purchase orders, work orders for equipment necessary.
- Travel to construction sites (approximately 30% local travel)
- Promote and encourage open communication between field and office regarding all safety concerns, suggestions, improvements, and PPE needed.
What we are looking for:
- A self-motivated, independent, conceptual thinker that is detail oriented and thinks outside the box
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience in the electrical construction industry
- A highly competent AutoCAD operator, proficient in all Microsoft products (Excel, Work, Visio, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- FE, EIT, or PE accreditation a plus
Pieper Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
About Pieper Electric, Inc.:
Operating since 1947, Pieper Electric and its parent company PPC Partners are a full service electrical/mechanical, construction, and service company with over 1,400 employees operating throughout nine states. Based out of Wisconsin, Pieper is divided into small, highly specialized units, offering today's widest range of services in electrical and mechanical, data/comm., automation & controls, energy management, and underground construction. Our expertise allows us to serve as a powerhouse in the industrial, residential, and commercial settings.
As an employee owned company we seek ambitious, ethical employees who are willing to learn and grow for a lifetime through servant leadership. Our People are Our Power. Please visit us at www.pieperpower.com
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Electrical Engineer jobs in New Berlin, WI: