Sorry, this job was closed yesterday. See all open Construction Superintendent Jobs in Madison, WI
Construction Manager (electrical)
Benefits OfferedLife, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Pieper Electric is seeking an energetic team builder to manage the safety, customer satisfaction, and productivity of electrical projects in the Madison, Wisconsin area. Highly motivated and business savvy Senior Project Manager candidates should have project experience in light industrial, manufacturing, pharmaceutical or data centers.
Typical responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage all electrical construction projects from bidding through project close out
- Ensure safety expectations are met by all team members
- Lead the sales effort and continually prospect for new customers
- Implement standards and facilitate constant process improvement to consistently have increases in our field production.
- Develop schedules for projects to assist customers as needed
- Ensure high quality service is provided to clients to guarantee repeat sales and favorable recommendations. Take prompt action to resolve any customer complaints.
- Complete 1 & 3 year plans for the department; monitor and measure progress
- Manage and track billing and collections for positive cash flow
- Provide personnel development plans, monitoring, coaching, feedback, and growth opportunities to direct reports.
- Conduct business in accordance with company mission and vision statements.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading industrial electrical construction projects is required.
- Minimum experience of a Journeyman Electrician certificate from the State of WI. Master Electrician certificate is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, or other relevant discipline is a plus.
- Strong commitment to safety and the ability to develop a solid safety culture with team members
- Knowledgeable with estimating, scheduling and budgeting.
- Able to manage risk and profitability successfully
- Must be highly customer-service oriented; able to generate new and maintain current customers.
- Able to work independently, meet deadlines and budgets, work on multiple jobs simultaneously, and fulfill all job requirements within a timely fashion.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written needed
- Ability to travel to various construction sites is essential. Must have a Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be self-motivated while being humble, maintaining strong integrity and ethics
Pieper Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
About Pieper Electric, Inc.:
At Pieper Electric, Inc., "Our People Are Our Power" isn't just a phrase; it's our way of life. We work tirelessly to keep our people safe, enlighten and stimulate their minds, and teach them how to be good stewards to the community in a truly Serving way. From these efforts, we are able to maintain the highest quality standards in the industry. We back up our quality installations with exceptional service and business performance few can match.
Pieper Electric, Inc. is one of the largest privately held electrical contractors in the country. Operating since 1947, we are a full service electrical/mechanical, construction, and service company with divisions based in Wisconsin with affiliates throughout the United States. Pieper is a large contractor divided into small, highly specialized units, offering today's widest range of services in electrical and mechanical, plumbing & HVAC, data/comm., automation & controls, energy management, and underground construction. Our expertise allows us to serve as a powerhouse in the industrial, residential, and commercial settings. Pieper Electric, Inc. is an employee owned company which also does business as Ideal Mechanical, Spring City Electric, and Schultz Electric through a network of locations that service both Wisconsin and Illinois.
Pieper Electric and its parent company PPC Partners have operations in nine states with over 1,300 employees nationally producing $250 million in revenue a year. We are committed to being the leading contractor for quality electrical service and seek competent, ambitious, ethical employees, who are willing to learn and grow for a lifetime using a servant leadership philosophy. Our employees must exhibit mutual respect, a servant's heart, integrity, and high performance. As an Employer of Choice, we seek knowledge-based workers who believe in continuous learning, ethical standards and high morals and values.
Pieper Electric is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees, to view our EEO policy statement, please visit: careers.ppcpartnersinc.com.
Posted 3 days ago
Browse Construction Superintendent jobs in Madison, Wisconsin: