Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago. See all open Construction Superintendent Jobs in Madison, WI
Construction Manager (electrical)
Benefits OfferedMedical, Vision, Life, Dental, 401K
Why Work Here?
“Our People Are Our Power!”
Pieper Electric is seeking an energetic team builder to manage the safety, customer satisfaction, and productivity of electrical projects in the Madison, Wisconsin area. Highly motivated and business savvy Senior Project Manager candidates should have project experience in light industrial, manufacturing, pharmaceutical or data centers.
Typical responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage all electrical construction projects from bidding through project close out
- Ensure safety expectations are met by all team members
- Lead the sales effort and continually prospect for new customers
- Implement standards and facilitate constant process improvement to consistently have increases in our field production.
- Develop schedules for projects to assist customers as needed
- Ensure high quality service is provided to clients to guarantee repeat sales and favorable recommendations. Take prompt action to resolve any customer complaints.
- Complete 1 & 3 year plans for the department; monitor and measure progress
- Manage and track billing and collections for positive cash flow
- Provide personnel development plans, monitoring, coaching, feedback, and growth opportunities to direct reports.
- Conduct business in accordance with company mission and vision statements.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading industrial electrical construction projects is required.
- Minimum experience of a Journeyman Electrician certificate from the State of WI. Master Electrician certificate is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, or other relevant discipline is a plus.
- Strong commitment to safety and the ability to develop a solid safety culture with team members
- Knowledgeable with estimating, scheduling and budgeting.
- Able to manage risk and profitability successfully
- Must be highly customer-service oriented; able to generate new and maintain current customers.
- Able to work independently, meet deadlines and budgets, work on multiple jobs simultaneously, and fulfill all job requirements within a timely fashion.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written needed
- Ability to travel to various construction sites is essential. Must have a Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be self-motivated while being humble, maintaining strong integrity and ethics
Pieper Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
About Pieper Electric, Inc.:
Operating since 1947, Pieper Electric and its parent company PPC Partners are a full service electrical/mechanical, construction, and service company with over 1,400 employees operating throughout nine states. Based out of Wisconsin, Pieper is divided into small, highly specialized units, offering today's widest range of services in electrical and mechanical, data/comm., automation & controls, energy management, and underground construction. Our expertise allows us to serve as a powerhouse in the industrial, residential, and commercial settings.
As an employee owned company we seek ambitious, ethical employees who are willing to learn and grow for a lifetime through servant leadership. Our People are Our Power. Please visit us at www.pieperpower.com
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Construction Superintendent jobs in Madison, WI: