Life, Medical, Dental, 401K, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Our People Are Our Power!”
Are you a highly motivated, decisive leader with a strong electrical construction background? Do you have a business savvy attitude, able to develop clients and build teams? Do you have a strong commitment to safety? If so, Pieper Electric in Kenosha, Wisconsin is seeking dynamic individuals such as yourself to be a Construction Branch Manager and take our growing organization to the next level.
The Construction Branch Manager will manage the safety, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and development, profits, and sales growth of our Kenosha branch. Typical responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure organizational safety expectations are met by all team members
- Prepare and manage branch budget, ensuring performance requirements are met
- Lead the sales effort, prospect and establish new business accounts
- Pursue business growth opportunities and develop client base
- Identify, anticipate and prepare for industry market trends
- Direct, monitor and achieve short-term and long-range plans consistent with profit and growth objectives.
- Manage and track billing and collections for positive cash flow
- Facilitate constant process improvement in the production and efficiency of field labor
- Define team and project goals, objectives, and action plans
- Ensure high quality service is provided to clients to guarantee repeat sales and favorable recommendations. Take prompt action to resolve any customer complaints.
- Provide personnel development plans, monitoring, coaching, feedback, and growth opportunities to direct reports.
- Interview and hire prospective employees. Manage employee job performance. Monitor work authorizations
- Represent company/branch within local community and construction industry/trade organizations.
- Conduct business in accordance with company mission and vision statements.
- Strong commitment to safety and the ability to develop a solid safety culture with team members
- Must be assertive and self-motivated while being humble, maintaining strong integrity and ethics
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a Project Manager or Department Manager in the electrical construction field
- Two or four-year construction-related degree or Journeyman background (4-5 year apprenticeship)
- Competent and experienced with estimating, scheduling and budgeting
- Able to manage risk and profitability successfully
- Must be highly customer-service oriented; able to generate new and maintain current customers.
- Strong leadership and team building skills. Must be able to persistently encourage and develop team mates
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written needed
- Ability to travel to project sites and other offices as needed. Must have a Valid driver’s license and insured personal transportation
Pieper Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
About Pieper Electric, Inc.:
Operating since 1947, Pieper Electric and its parent company PPC Partners are a full service electrical/mechanical, construction, and service company with over 1,400 employees operating throughout nine states. Based out of Wisconsin, Pieper is divided into small, highly specialized units, offering today's widest range of services in electrical and mechanical, data/comm., automation & controls, energy management, and underground construction. Our expertise allows us to serve as a powerhouse in the industrial, residential, and commercial settings.
As an employee owned company we seek ambitious, ethical employees who are willing to learn and grow for a lifetime through servant leadership. Our People are Our Power. Please visit us at www.pieperpower.com
5 months ago