Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Chief Medical Officer Jobs in Nashville, TN
Calling True Medical Leaders! Are you a physician that has a proven history; leading teams to excel while building programs that deliver high-quality patient care. Do you have what it takes to build a more innovative, consumer-focused urgent care company? If so, you may be the leader we are seeking: We are searching for our Chief Medical Officer (CMO).
We are large, fast growing urgent care company with a vision of expanding into new territories and building market share in the communities that we serve. Currently we have 30+ centers in major metropolitan areas which average more than 400,000 patient visits a year. We currently employ more than 500 people with plans to hire as many as 100 new employees over the next year.
Under the administrative direction of the Chief Executive Officer, you are responsible for the Company’s compliance with all clinical policies, directives, rules, regulations and clinical performance standards of the state, the federal government and serves as the corporation’s authority on clinical issues. As Chief Medical Officer you will maintain personal contact with the staff, the Chief Executive Officer, and the public to the greatest degree possible. You will serve as an active member of the Senior Management team. Specific job functions, the vision and direction of the company, and other pertinent details will be discussed.
- Full licensure to practice medicine and must be board-certified in a primary care specialty. Please note, you DO NOT have to be licensed in Tennessee to be considered.
- Six years of experience in a clinical, academic or administrative capacity. Have a strong community health/public health orientation, be experienced in patient care management, and should possess all of the qualifications of a staff clinician.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong persuasive and presentation skills, self starter, strong problem solving and analytical skills. (Has the ability to “think outside the box”.)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly Completive Salary + Bonuses
- 4+ Weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) in your first year.
- Medical, dental, vision Insurance.
- 401k Retirement Plan.
- Paid Licensing, Certifications, and Dues.
- Much more.
Nashville, Tennessee – The capital of Tennessee is know for it’s nickname at “Music City”. Nashville is one of the nations largest medical hubs too. With a population of 601,222 and huge tourist attraction you’ll find all kinds of shopping, dinning, and entertainment options. Many outlining communities offer.
For more information contact:
1-888-812-3452 ext. 707
Keywords: CMO, CMO jobs, chief medical officer, chief medical officer, physician executive, physician executive jobs, Nashville, Tennessee, TN, Medical Director, Medical Director jobs
About Physician Jobs:
Physician Jobs provides Confidential and Elite Practice Opportunities for physicians of all medical specialties across the nation. For the perfect physician job visit
1-855-463-5627 or 1-885-4MD-JOBS
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Chief Medical Officer jobs in Nashville, Tennessee: