Posted 1 year ago in Healthcare
Administrative- Office Support – Document Coordination
Do you want to be part of an award-winning team? PHX has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in 2013 and one of the fastest growing companies by NJBiz and Inc. Magazine.
If you have an outgoing nature, good communication skills and a strong work ethic, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
PHX is seeking a clerical staff member to join our Clinical Bill Review team to obtain necessary documents for claim evaluation.
· Contacting healthcare providers to request and obtain medical and billing documents via fax, mail & e-mail for claims processing.
· Responsible for processing claims, communicating with medical providers and other office related functions (i.e. filing medical claims, etc.)
· Assisting the nursing staff in the medical claim audit process by requesting medical records and applicable documents from medical providers nationwide.
· Providing back-up to Data Entry.
· High School Diploma
· 1+ years of medical claim experience, preferred but not required
· Great verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, & Internet Explorer
· Strong prioritizing & organizational skills
· Excellent customer service & telephone skills
PHX is recognized for delivering first-in-class, advanced cost management solutions and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
PHX delivers advanced cost management solutions for health plans. We combine claim processing automation with professional services to deliver a centralized, integrated approach to cost management, increasing savings in both the near and long term while dramatically reducing errors and turnaround time. All services are handled in-house for maximum privacy and legal regulatory compliance. We also supply full technology implementation, training and support for quick, seamless integration into any organization.
Browse office support jobs in Bedminster, New Jersey: