$13 to $14 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“New Medical Cannabis Industry in Illinois.”
JOB: Patient Support Coordinator
Our licensed medical cannabis dispensary in Champaign Illinois is a collaborative partner supporting the surrounding community. The Patient Support Coordinator (PSC) works with our dispensary staff and the Illinois Medical Cannabis Pilot Program (MCPP) to educate the public and help qualified patients successfully register for the program. The PSC engages with qualified patients and caregivers to educate and empower within the definition of the program to build lasting relationships that inspires customer confidence and creates brand loyalty. The PSC promotes a work environment that is positive, customer service orientated and compliant with established policies and procedures.
- Represent the dispensary and Illinois Medical Cannabis Pilot Program (MCPP) with knowledge and integrity. Successfully communicates the dispensary's message to qualified patients, caregivers and the inquiring public.
- Participate in outreach events and functions outside the dispensary to educated the public and identify and support potential new qualified patients.
- Identify new qualifying patients and assist them in registering for the Illinois MCPP and the dispensary.
- Keep a database of all pending new patient inquires to the dispensary, pending patient applications, approved applications and initial qualified patient consultations. Provide monthly reports to management and staff.
- Document program changes related to the Illinois Medical Cannabis Pilot Program and its qualifying patients and caregivers rights. Keep management and staff informed of all program updates and dispensary impact.
- Provide education relating to medicinal properties and benefits of cannabis and consumption mechanisms. Make product recommendations to patients and their caregivers based on patient insights.
- Responsible to keep dispensary compliant with regulations within the Illinois Medical Cannabis Pilot Program and industry.
- Document patient interactions and information using dispensary computerized tracking database.
- Master the dispensary computerized tracking software, cash handling and all security systems.
- Maintain open and honest communications with Dispensary management team
- Report patient issues in a timely manner to management and staff.
- Minimum age requirement of 21 years old.
- 2-3 years experience in customer service or health care environment.
- Excellent customer communication and service skills. Pleasant and calm demeanor at all times.
- Strong interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Passionate about serving the Illinois medical cannabis community.
- Strong computer skills, organization skills and must be a self-starter.
- Maintain organized and clean work environment.
- Must attain required state license and be willing to submit to a background check.
- Must be willing to work some weekends.
- Prior experience within the medical cannabis community or health & wellness industries is a plus.
About Phoenix Botanical:
Phoenix Botanical is a licensed medical cannabis dispensary in Champaign, Illinois.
1704 S. Neil Street, Champaign, Illinois 61820
20+ other people applied to this job.
25 days ago
View all Jobs at Phoenix Botanical