PG Canadian Transport LTD.is opening a branch office in the Toronto area. We are looking for a General Manager to develop new business going to and coming from Mexico.This candidate must be responsible for finding customers who export automotive parts, chemical products, and beef products. Candidate must be able to establish strategic alliances with trucking companies, freight brokers and custom house brokers both in Canada and Mexico
Person interested MUST also meet the following criteria.
1. 10 years experience having worked in the following four areas of transportation: TL, LTL, Reefer and Intermodal.
2. Must have an established network of importers and exporters in Mexico and Canada.
3. Extensive experience in handling perishable goods.
4. Knowledge of laws and requirements for the importation of beef to Mexico.
5. Experience in handling export of fruits and vegetables from Mexico to the USA and Canada.
6. Experience in the operation and administration of a trucking company.
7. Fluent in both English and Spanish.
8. Traveling required.
About PG Canadian Transport:
Mexican Custom House Broker,
Posted 4 years ago