Posted 2 years ago in Everything Else
Date: November 7, 2012
Position Title: Training Coordinator
Reports to: Nancy Margiano, VP of Training and Development
Main functions: Coordinate, schedule and develop online and live training as well as serve as the point person for overall training department functions.
· Knowledge & experience with administering online content for learning management system (LMS)
· Ability to be resourceful, solve problems and deliver projects on time while meeting deadlines
· Schedule and coordinate trainings and meetings
· Coordinate and prepare for new hire training, offsite trainings and other meeting and training functions
· Provide outstanding customer service and communication with managers, insurance carrier contacts and employees on training support materials and schedules
· Prepare training materials including manuals
· Keep stock of all training supplies and current training materials
· Work with trainers, recruiters, HR, managers, licensing coordinator and outside vendors as it relates to talent acquisition, onboarding and training
· Improve process related to training administration, onboard process and steps to efficient inclusion for new hires
· Create, follow and improve checklists and processes for consistent in process that exudes the brand
· Be proficient with technology which supports live training and online training
· Analyze and track performance data and program performance. Track and report training statistics.
· Provide back-up to Trainer and Licensing Coordinator and support to Recruiting.
· Support VP of Training
· Performs any other duties related to the position of training coordinator and or as directed by the VP of Training
· Responsible for room set up, equipment and award and picture updates
· Special projects as needed
· College degree preferred
· Five years of experience in administration, training, IT, HR or related areas
· Excellent written and verbal communications
· Proven technical skills associated with LMS
· Ability to speak in public and present professional presentations
· Microsoft Office proficient including PowerPoint and excel
· Must be a resourceful problem solver
· Natural ability and desire to live the brand
PFP - The Leading Service Provider to the Credit Union Industry
PFP is the nation's largest distributor of individual insurance products sold directly to credit union members and provides our credit union partners the additional marketing resources essential to enrolling new members and cross-selling products.
In 1973, founders Stanley Sussman and John Schmitt, II formed PFP to provide affordable insurance products to the average wage earner. They found their niche in the credit union market and decided to work with them exclusively. Since then, PFP has grown into an organization with over 250 employees and provides business development services exclusively to credit unions in 17 states.
Since 1973, PFP has been committed to the credit union movement, exclusively protecting credit union members and their families by providing affordable insurance products to those of modest means.
Sustain the PFP culture that makes us proud of the Company we have grown, and reflect that care to our members, our clients and each other.
PFP was founded on family values that cultivate lifelong business relationships. Continue to demonstrate those values and strengthen our reputation of excellence and integrity.
Our diversity of talent has translated directly to the satisfaction our employees take in delivering quality service that differentiates PFP in the marketplace. Value the contributions of your team members and celebrate your success.
Once we satisfy our family and personal needs, community service becomes a natural extension of our well being. Make your contribution and experience the sense of accomplishment.
The dynamic combination of employees' individual pursuit of personal growth and PFP's opportunity for career development has outstanding results. Open the door that PFP provides for personal and professional development and grow with PFP.
Great joy is derived from a job well done. Have fun and work hard.
Browse training coordinator jobs in Orange, Connecticut:
United Technologies Corporation - Stratford, CT
Posted 4 days ago on the web
Anthem - Wallingford, CT
Posted 3 days ago on the web
null - Stratford, CT
Posted 2 days ago on Glassdoor