Posted 2 years ago in Everything Else
Date: November 7, 2012
Position Title: Training Coordinator
Reports to: Nancy Margiano, VP of Training and Development
Main functions: Coordinate, schedule and develop online and live training as well as serve as the point person for overall training department functions.
· Knowledge & experience with administering online content for learning management system (LMS)
· Ability to be resourceful, solve problems and deliver projects on time while meeting deadlines
· Schedule and coordinate trainings and meetings
· Coordinate and prepare for new hire training, offsite trainings and other meeting and training functions
· Provide outstanding customer service and communication with managers, insurance carrier contacts and employees on training support materials and schedules
· Prepare training materials including manuals
· Keep stock of all training supplies and current training materials
· Work with trainers, recruiters, HR, managers, licensing coordinator and outside vendors as it relates to talent acquisition, onboarding and training
· Improve process related to training administration, onboard process and steps to efficient inclusion for new hires
· Create, follow and improve checklists and processes for consistent in process that exudes the brand
· Be proficient with technology which supports live training and online training
· Analyze and track performance data and program performance. Track and report training statistics.
· Provide back-up to Trainer and Licensing Coordinator and support to Recruiting.
· Support VP of Training
· Performs any other duties related to the position of training coordinator and or as directed by the VP of Training
· Responsible for room set up, equipment and award and picture updates
· Special projects as needed
· College degree preferred
· Five years of experience in administration, training, IT, HR or related areas
· Excellent written and verbal communications
· Proven technical skills associated with LMS
· Ability to speak in public and present professional presentations
· Microsoft Office proficient including PowerPoint and excel
· Must be a resourceful problem solver
· Natural ability and desire to live the brand
PFP/ The Family Security Plan is a fun company that has been in business since 1973. PFP is the nation's largest distributor of individual insurance products sold directly to credit union members. We are currently present in 16 states.
PFP sells over 100,000 policies annually to credit union members and currently has over 1,000,000 policies in force. The life insurance protection held by credit union members represents a face amount in excess of five billion dollars!
Browse training coordinator jobs in Orange, Connecticut:
Rangam Consultant Inc - Shelton, CT
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Core-Tech LLC - Fairfield, CT
Posted 1 month ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Council for Educational Travel USA - West Haven, CT
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply