Sorry, this job was closed 11 months ago. See all open Delivery Driver Jobs in Woburn, MA
Benefits OfferedMedical, 401K, Vision, Life, Dental
Delivery Drivers are a vital to our organization. Each driver is responsible for working with fellow Team Members and Management in a joint effort to ensure our customers are the number one priority by making each interaction a positive one and building a memorable relationship with each event. Drivers perform their daily responsibilities and contribute to the Company’s overall goal of operating efficiently, effectively and profitably. All employees must be in compliance with all Company guidelines and procedures. The Driver reports to his/her supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties are the safe and efficient delivery and retrieval of rental equipment, as well as other duties as assigned within the warehouse.
- Loading and unloading of event equipment from all PPC departments
- Professionally and safely delivering all materials to client locations, as directed by client, in a timely manner
- Verifying inventory being removed from client sites and communicating any quantity discrepancies
- Selection of individual client orders, making sure they are current and correct
- Work is conducted in public environment, requiring the professional, courteous, and respectful interactions directly with customers and general public
- Respectful interactions with multi-lingual personnel and with a vast variety of different personalities on and off the road
- Maintaining and responsibly operating a clean, mechanically sound, and roadworthy delivery vehicle that will pass DOT safety tests. This includes operating a vehicle safely in any type of weather
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to pass a drug test prior to employment
- Must be able to report to work by 6:00 AM
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours per day if needed
- Must be available to work on Saturday and Sunday
- Must be able to work extensively on Thursdays through Mondays and on holidays
- Ability to operate under tight timelines
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work in team environment and be willing to follow directions of Department Manager, Supervisor and other more experienced co-workers
- Must be professional in appearance and respectful in behavior, with minimal visible body alterations
- Must be willing to perform tasks as assigned in a safe and conscientious manner, respectful of co-workers, customer and PPC property
- Will be expected to work into the evening some nights. A flexible personal schedule is required
- Active United states driver’s license is required
- Department of Transportation medical card a must
- Driver must be able to correctly complete delivery/pickup invoices, including payment collection
· Commensurate on experience
· Employee Health and Dental program as available to all PPC full time, permanent employees
· Vacation/Sick/Personal time please see the guidelines stated in the PPC Handbook
· 401K Program as outlined in the PPC Handbook
About Peterson Party Center:
Peterson Party Center is a privately owned, premium, full service special events rental company, primarily serving the Greater Boston and Central New England areas. We have been in business for over 40 years and have a reputation as a high quality, high service organization. We are based out of Woburn, Massachusetts and are experiencing record growth. We offer a hands-on approach with a friendly atmosphere that our employees enjoy working in. Our compensation and benefits packages are highly competitive as we seek to hire the best talent in the industry!
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Delivery Driver jobs in Woburn, Massachusetts:
Joyride Coffee Distributors in Boston, MA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
F/T Delivery Drivers Driving Co. Vehicle NEW!
Progistics Distribution in Everett, MA
Posted 21 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Delivery Driver (P/T Evenings, Bank Services) NEW!
Optima Shipping Systems in Lynn, MA
Posted 20 hours ago on ZipRecruiter