How would you like to work for the largest catalog and direct sales team in the pet industry?
At PetEdge, we provide groomers, retailers and pet care professionals with thousands of stylish, trend setting products at unbeatable prices with eye-catching retail packaging. We are a leading business partner to independent pet store owners in the United States, Canada and beyond. We also manufacture and distribute over 30 exclusive PetEdge brands offering outstanding quality and value, allowing our retail customers to effectively compete with national chains. Our products are so highly respected that they have consistently been voted number one by independent retailers in Pet Age Magazine.
Please visit our website at www.petedge.com to learn more. EOE
Come join our growing team! Our Dealer Services Account Managers drive assigned territory sales in an outbound consultative B2B inside sales role. They maintain and grow revenue with existing accounts and prospect for new business. As strong business partners, Account Managers provide product and industry expertise for their customers.
• Bachelors Degree or comparable work history
• Candidates must have a minimum of 5-7 years of solid inside or outside sales expertise
• Progressive career growth in a B2B environment
• Pet Industry, wholesale or retail product sales experience preferred
• High volume account management skills preferred
• Proven success in meeting or exceeding monthly or quarterly sales quotas
• Experience servicing assigned territory accounts
• New business development skills required
• Possess the ability to generate and foster relationships with customers
• Experience with full sales cycle (prospect, qualify, negotiate, sell/up-sell, close, follow-up, maintain)
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a large sales team
• Desire to develop and grow in a fast-paced sales environment
• Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
• Proficient in MS Word & Excel, also knowledge of CRM software
• Bilingual skills a plus
• Must be flexible with scheduling based on assigned territory
• Some overnight travel may be required
PetEdge offers a comprehensive training program. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including generous employee discount and business casual work environment along with a talented team of associates.
If you are interested in being part of a team environment and working in an exciting and dynamic, growth company, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know that the pet industry is $ 51 billion and growing? Do you know that the pet industry has grown every year for the last 15 years and is one of the only industries to post consistent growth during difficult economic times? Do you know that many economic experts consider the pet industry to be recession-resistant because of the devotion that pet "parents" show their extended family members?
PetEdge is a nationwide wholesale distributor and manufacturer of professional quality pet care supplies and equipment. We have trend setting products at unbeatable prices with eye-catching retail packaging. We are a leading B2B provider of pet products for independent retailers and pet care professionals. Groomers, kennels, veterinarians, breeders, and active enthusiasts have access to over 12,000 national brands and exclusive PetEdge brand products.
PetEdge is a family-owned company with the mission "To make PetEdge the only company our customers would want to do business with and the only company that our associates would want to work for."
We are a leading company within the healthy and growing pet industry with headquarters in Beverly, MA. PetEdge markets to pet care professionals and retailers through a combination of catalogs, e-commerce, and a sales force.
PetEdge offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, an employee discount and much more. We have a business casual work environment along with a talented team of associates.
Posted 4 years ago