PPC/Paid Search Analyst
The PPC/Paid Search Analyst is responsible for managing and implementing the PetEdge Pay Per Click media strategy. This position will be responsible for meeting and/or exceeding revenue and ROAS goals.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms.
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and weekly budget caps, revenue, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Manage large keyword lists.
• Create creative ad copy for pay per click campaigns and run a/b testing on ad copy.
• Manage remarketing banner ads within AdWords
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, content network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company revenue goals.
• Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and keywords and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
• Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Work closely with the other team members to meet company goals.
• Passion for Search and internet marketing.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
• Meeting company goals for revenue and ROAS from the PPC channel
• Acquisition of new customers from the PPC channel
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• 1 - 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
• Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Bing
Do you know that the pet industry is $ 51 billion and growing? Do you know that the pet industry has grown every year for the last 15 years and is one of the only industries to post consistent growth during difficult economic times? Do you know that many economic experts consider the pet industry to be recession-resistant because of the devotion that pet "parents" show their extended family members?
PetEdge is a nationwide wholesale distributor and manufacturer of professional quality pet care supplies and equipment. We have trend setting products at unbeatable prices with eye-catching retail packaging. We are a leading B2B provider of pet products for independent retailers and pet care professionals. Groomers, kennels, veterinarians, breeders, and active enthusiasts have access to over 12,000 national brands and exclusive PetEdge brand products.
PetEdge is a family-owned company with the mission "To make PetEdge the only company our customers would want to do business with and the only company that our associates would want to work for."
We are a leading company within the healthy and growing pet industry with headquarters in Beverly, MA. PetEdge markets to pet care professionals and retailers through a combination of catalogs, e-commerce, and a sales force.
PetEdge offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, an employee discount and much more. We have a business casual work environment along with a talented team of associates.