The National Account Manager can work remotely and will be responsible for leading and driving some of our exclusive product lines into the mass channel. This is an exciting, ground floor opportunity to help introduce our organization into a brand new market segment. The candidate will be responsible for strategic and tactical sales planning to drive profitable revenue. We are looking for candidates who have a strong influence in the pet industry. This position reports to the VP of Sales.
· Bachelors Degree preferred
· 5+ years of Sales experience required
· Pet Industry experience sales experience into mass channel required
· Extended and consistent travel is required
· Wholesale/Retail background a plus
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Innovative and able to build collaborative relationships with both internal and external clients
· Demonstrated success in building and maintaining national accounts
· Strong negotiation skills
· Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
· Ability to work independently and within a large sales environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM (Goldmine preferred)
· Display high energy, adventuresome, responsive, focused and caring attributes
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including generous employee discount and business casual work environment along with a talented team of associates.
NOT SEEKING AGENCY ASSISTANCE
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
PetEdge, Inc., 100 Cummings Center, Ste. 307B, Beverly, MA 01915
Ron Anderson 978-998-8193 email@example.com
Do you know that the pet industry is $ 51 billion and growing? Do you know that the pet industry has grown every year for the last 15 years and is one of the only industries to post consistent growth during difficult economic times? Do you know that many economic experts consider the pet industry to be recession-resistant because of the devotion that pet "parents" show their extended family members?
PetEdge is a nationwide wholesale distributor and manufacturer of professional quality pet care supplies and equipment. We have trend setting products at unbeatable prices with eye-catching retail packaging. We are a leading B2B provider of pet products for independent retailers and pet care professionals. Groomers, kennels, veterinarians, breeders, and active enthusiasts have access to over 12,000 national brands and exclusive PetEdge brand products.
PetEdge is a family-owned company with the mission "To make PetEdge the only company our customers would want to do business with and the only company that our associates would want to work for."
We are a leading company within the healthy and growing pet industry with headquarters in Beverly, MA. PetEdge markets to pet care professionals and retailers through a combination of catalogs, e-commerce, and a sales force.
PetEdge offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, an employee discount and much more. We have a business casual work environment along with a talented team of associates.
Browse national account manager jobs in Beverly, Massachusetts:
Confidential in Boston, MA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
TLS Executive Search in Wilmington, MA
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Bruce Crohn LLC in Cambridge, MA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter