Logistics Analyst /Administrator
- Provides Logistics Analysis (Landed Costs; Mode Analysis; Month End Reporting; Ad Hoc Reporting)
- Freight Invoice Audits
- Freight Tracking and Tracing- International and Domestic
- Claims Management
- File Maintenance- ORMD- MSDS files; Harmonized Tariff Files
- Operational Support- Interface with Forwarders (Bookings… etc.)
- LEAN- Actively participate in LEAN process
- Back Up- Will assume some back up responsibilities for the IM Administrators
- Create and update reports used for tracking and monthly summaries
- Flexibility to support ad hoc projects as needed
- 3-5 years experience in Domestic-International Logistics with Manufacturer or Transportation Provider
- Catalog or retail experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Performs complex and highly detailed work with accuracy and precision
- Computer skills in MS Office required
- Ecometry or As400 and/or experience in Forecast 21 preferred
- Good communication skills, both oral and written are essential
- Acts with strong sense or urgency to anticipate customer needs
- Maintains a collaborative partnership with all departments and team members
Do you know that the pet industry is $ 51 billion and growing? Do you know that the pet industry has grown every year for the last 15 years and is one of the only industries to post consistent growth during difficult economic times? Do you know that many economic experts consider the pet industry to be recession-resistant because of the devotion that pet "parents" show their extended family members?
PetEdge is a nationwide wholesale distributor and manufacturer of professional quality pet care supplies and equipment. We have trend setting products at unbeatable prices with eye-catching retail packaging. We are a leading B2B provider of pet products for independent retailers and pet care professionals. Groomers, kennels, veterinarians, breeders, and active enthusiasts have access to over 12,000 national brands and exclusive PetEdge brand products.
PetEdge is a family-owned company with the mission "To make PetEdge the only company our customers would want to do business with and the only company that our associates would want to work for."
We are a leading company within the healthy and growing pet industry with headquarters in Beverly, MA. PetEdge markets to pet care professionals and retailers through a combination of catalogs, e-commerce, and a sales force.
PetEdge offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, an employee discount and much more. We have a business casual work environment along with a talented team of associates.
Browse logistics analyst jobs in Beverly, Massachusetts: