Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open EDI Analyst Jobs in Beverly, MA
Data Warehouse and EDI Analyst
Position is responsible for understanding business needs, creating report and customer specific data feeds. Also responsible for EDI setup and monitoring.
Core Competencies/Requirements for the Role:
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server database including use of stored procedures
- Understanding of Edi (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Experience with EDI setup
- Working knowledge of SMSS or other SQL tool
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to develop functional specifications for reports and design then execute those designs
- Minimum Experience Required: 3 years
- Minimum Education Required: Degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with reporting services (MSRS)
- Ability to create custom data feeds and automate those feeds
Do you know that the pet industry is $ 51 billion and growing? Do you know that the pet industry has grown every year for the last 15 years and is one of the only industries to post consistent growth during difficult economic times? Do you know that many economic experts consider the pet industry to be recession-resistant because of the devotion that pet "parents" show their extended family members?
PetEdge is a nationwide wholesale distributor and manufacturer of professional quality pet care supplies and equipment. We have trend setting products at unbeatable prices with eye-catching retail packaging. We are a leading B2B provider of pet products for independent retailers and pet care professionals. Groomers, kennels, veterinarians, breeders, and active enthusiasts have access to over 12,000 national brands and exclusive PetEdge brand products.
PetEdge is a family-owned company with the mission "To make PetEdge the only company our customers would want to do business with and the only company that our associates would want to work for."
We are a leading company within the healthy and growing pet industry with headquarters in Beverly, MA. PetEdge markets to pet care professionals and retailers through a combination of catalogs, e-commerce, and a sales force.
PetEdge offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, an employee discount and much more. We have a business casual work environment along with a talented team of associates.
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse EDI Analyst jobs in Beverly, Massachusetts:
Principal Business Systems Analyst - Gov't Reporting - Integrations/ET
Kilburn Enterprises, LLC in Lexington, MA
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter
New Age Software Services, Inc in Bedford, MA
Posted 1 month ago on Nexxt
Horizontal Integration in Boston, MA
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter