If you're seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team As part of our leadership team, you will bring your expertise to this key role:
This position has the overall responsibility for the lead and execution of enterprise information architecture (EIA) functions (including strategy, planning, funding, training, development, integration, deployment and evolution) that are required to deliver effective and efficient data architecture components that tangibly support the implementation of the organization's strategyJob functions and responsibilities of this role include:
- Coordination of EIA activities to leverage, optimize, and maximize the ROI of data assets to support the achievement of the business strategy.
- Insuring that the organization has an optimized, flexible, adaptable data distribution network (DDN) that is capable of delivering data in response to changing business dictates.
- Specify and design appropriately architected data assets that are capable of supporting organizational needs using appropriate technologies and architectural patterns (cloud, SOA, MDM, warehousing, etc.). Partner with the Director, Enterprise Architecture in the IT Organization to architect improvements to the effectiveness and efficiency of data delivery systems including database technologies, service-oriented architecture, virtualization, services, etc.
- Work with the IT Organization to architect and govern the integrity of all data assets including: the initiation, operation, tuning, maintenance, backup / recovery, archiving and disposal of data assets in support of organizational activities
- Develop and recommend financial and budgetary plans required for the implementation and maintenance of the enterprise information architecture and related technology solutions
- Must have direct experience in data architecture, modeling, integration, design, and quality engineering to implement various data strategy components
- Success in planning, development and support of data infrastructure-based support for the company strategy
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field (advanced degree preferred), 7 + years of progressive responsibility including executive leadership ability
Location: Raleigh Durham, NC
Great salary, benefits, relocation
Email qualified resume