Production Control Shipping and Receiving Section Manager (PC Section Manager)
$55K to $60K plus bonus
Determine that customers receive parts ordered, quantity ordered and delivered on time. GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
Oversee and insure efficient and effective shipping and receiving operations are carried. Dispute deviation and discrepancies, if needed.
· Responsible for enforcing safety and quality standards
· Daily inspection of trailers for items and hole that could cause damage to parts when loaded
· Supervise the inspection of parts and rack for damage
· Supervise the loading of parts in trailers in a manner to avoid damage to parts or racks
· Develop cost reduction activities for individual department
· Must demonstrate the ability and willingness to perform a variety of duties, often changing priorities without loss of efficiency or composure
· Establish work procedures to meet quality and delivery of the business needs.
· Recommend or initiate corrective action as outlined in the Code of Conduct
· Responsible for training Leads
· Communicate effectively with support personnel about work related problems and business needs
· Analyze and resolve work problems and assist Leads in solving work problems
· Acts as the first step in analyzing and resolving employee problems
· Communicate with HR Department to resolve employee concerns
· Communication link between company and clients
· High School Diploma
· 3 Years shipping & receiving experience
· Good communication skills
· Prior supervisory or lead experience
· Basic computer skills
· A strong Logistics background and excellent organizational & Interpersonal skills