Job Title: Plant Controller
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Salary: $90-95k base plus competitive bonus and benefits package
Excellent relocation package offered
Global automotive(component-parts) manufacturer is seeking a PLANT CONTROLLER.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance (CPA a plus), with several years of prior experience in finance and accounting within the industrial world or a production plant.
• Minimum 7-10 years of manufacturing experience preferably in automotive industry
• Hands on experience preparing financial statements, financial analysis, cost accounting, budgeting, forecasting and supervising staff (staff of 4)
• Strong decision making and strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills
• Strong cost accounting background
• Verbal and written communication skills are essential. Time management and critical thinking skills. International experience will be a plus.
• The plant controller will ensure adequate internal controls are in place.
• Vendor relations
Posted 3 years ago
Industrial Goods and Services,