Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Customer Service Representative Jobs in New York, NY
As an innovative staffing firm, Percy's goal is to help candidates find meaningful and permanent employment at some of the best companies in New York and surrounding areas. We're currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join a well-established company in the travel industry. The company offers a stable and structured work environment, real growth opportunities, and outstanding benefits. Candidates should be prepared to work in a fast-paced office environment and be comfortable taking inbound customer service calls with a focus on making travel reservations. If you have previous customer service, collections, or sales experience and are looking for an opportunity where you can use your skills and actively help people, this opportunity could be a great fit.
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take inbound calls from customers and represent the company to the best of your abilities.
- Prepare for customer interactions by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Respond to inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Improve the quality of service by recommending improved processes, identifying new products, and service applications.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 1 year of customer service, sales, or collections experience in office setting.
- Available for a full-time schedule.
- Comfortable with a structured work environment & hitting metrics.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Customer Service Representative jobs in New York NY USA:
Averon Events in New York, NY
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Allure Marketing Group in New York, NY
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
MBA POWER Inc in New York, NY
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter