National Association for Family Child Care, Salt Lake City, Utah
Teamwork and passion!!!
Are you looking for a position with national impact? Do you want to work in an organization where everyone is passionate about the mission? Values teamwork? How about the chance to make a real difference in the lives of those people educating many of our nation’s children? Are you looking for an opportunity to help grow a small organization into a national power where your voice is important and encouraged?
This role requires fluent Spanish with ability to read and write in Spanish.
The NAFCC is looking for a dynamic individual to join their team in Salt Lake City, Utah. The Customer Service Specialist will provide exceptional customer service and will ensure effective implementation of assignments and tasks related to this department.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Accreditation Operations manager and located in Salt Lake City.
What You’ll Do
· Participation in NAFCC annual conference (one week overnight travel and working for 1 week at conference location July 17th-July 23rd)
· Respond to customer service inquiries regarding NAFCC Accreditation
· Process documentation (including but not limited to Accreditation applications and payment) and follow up with applicants to ensure a smooth process
· Perform a wide variety of administrative, technical, and office support duties in support of the professional Accreditation team, including but not limited to reviewing and ensuring compliance of various federal and state regulations, preparing and mailing documentation relevant to Accreditation process and some translation of materials and paperwork as needed
· Maintain records, reports and logs to conform to regulations
· Respond to inquiries from employees and managers
· Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ve Done
· Exceptional written and verbal communications in both English and Spanish
· Around 2 years of experience in one or a combination of the following areas is preferred: customer service or data entry
· Associate’s degree or higher in a related field preferred
- Must be able to work independently with self-direction and initiative as well as ability to work cooperatively as a member of a small team
- Must have strong professionalism and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Should have patience, flexibility, a good sense of humor, and be solutions-focused
- Excellent decision making and judgment skills
- Can easily handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines
- Technically savvy and adaptable to changing technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What’s in It for You
· Schedule flexibility
· Stimulating work environment
· Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, growing, non-profit organization!
Please submit your resume and a brief summary stating why you think the National Association for Family Child Care is the place for you (cover letter), and state your salary requirements.
National Association for Family Child Care is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
PeopleTactics consults with small to mid-size companies to help them achieve their business objectives by ensuring they have the needed policies and programs in place to attract, develop, and retain an outstanding workforce while complying with the vast array of state and federal employment-related laws and regulations. We partner with our clients on strategic and tactical human resources issues related to recruiting and hiring, employment law, employee relations, policies and procedures, organizational design and development, compensation and benefits, and training and development.
Visit our website at http://www.peopletactics.com/.
Posted 24 days ago