Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago.
Recruiter - Work from Home
(North County, San Diego Area, Temecula area)
PeopleBound is start-up recruiting business with a combined 25 years of recruiting experience.
This is an opportunity to work from home, learn the recruiting business and earn commissions.
This role owns their own hours and is paid on commission. Open to full-time or part-time.
Roughly $3000-$6000 per month plus year bonus.
Salary as an independent contractor on 100% commission.
PeopleBound provides you training, computer, software, and access to all the software and tools you need to succeed.
1) Must be able to work at least 20-40 hours a week.
2) Must have a college degree.
3) Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4) Must have a strong disposition in sales and marketing. Recruiting is ultimately a sale and marketing job.
5) Comfortable calling job applicants on the phone and discussing job openings.
6) Critical thinking and strong work behavior required.
7) Must have a home work-space.
9) Daily catch-up calls with leadership.
1) Speak with hiring managers and intake their requirements
2) Use that intake information to seek out qualified resumes on LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, Indeed, Dice, etc.
3) Discuss the job opening with your candidate targets to sell them on the job.
4) Submit candidates to hiring managers.
5) Provide a strong candidates experience and support them through the interview process (coordinate interviews, answers questions, offer valuable interview advise, etc)
6) Close the candidates
The is 100% commission, work-at-home role. You'll have the support of highly trained recruiters to help you develop a candidate pipeline, provide a strong candidates experience, close candidates and learn the business.
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Virtual Recruiter jobs in Carlsbad CA USA: