$12 to $12.75 Hourly
Duties and Responsibilities
· Operate hand-held Hydro Blasting gun that is producing 10,000-20,000 psi in a prescribed method to clean surface and remove specific compounds, light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: blasting equipment, vacuum trucks and hoses, etc.
- Participate in practical and manual activities on a daily basis.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure that health and safety standards are achieved, including but not limited to wearing all protective safety equipment.
- Engage in strenuous physical labor including lifting, pulling and pushing heavy objects
- Will require work in confined spaces, elevated spaces, hot, wet, cold, and foul-smelling environments through an 8 hour shift while holding the various sizes of vacuum hoses.
- Work in Wet environments with Hazardous Materials and excessive noise levels
- Work extended hours, evening, and weekend work, as well as work out of town for extended periods of time, when mandatory and agrees to be on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and on occasion will require work during weekends and holidays.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Valid Confined Space Certification
- Basic Plus is a plus
- Pass a drug test (Required)
- Full Personal protective equipment required
- At least 2 month previous experience in tank cleaning
- Consistently demonstrate safe working practices required
- Ability to read and write in English required
- Must have a working cell phone and answer phone
· Must be able to hold and operate with both hands a double trigger hydro blast shotgun and other hydro blast equipment.
- Climb ladders and work from scaffolding and stationary platforms. Standing, handling objects with hands, standing, walking, reaching, talking, hearing, Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.