Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Client Services Manager Jobs in Beachwood, OH
Client Service Manager - Financial Advisory Firm
Client Service Manager Job Duties:
- Initially work as an internal client manager aiding the external manager in all aspects of servicing our clients.
- Once our service system is understood, candidate would move into an outside service manager position.
- An outside manager candidate would interact with clients on day-to-day basis, prepare for and attend quarterly plan meetings, conducts client education seminars, be in contact with Vendors in the furtherance of servicing our clients.
- Meet individually with plan participant to discuss investment options and plan issues.
- Learn all aspects of the retirement plan industry with the requirement of obtaining a securities license.
- Work with our clients on day to day issues, compliance, investments, distributions, etc.
- Strong opportunity for commission exists in this role - looking for someone who is motivated by the upside of this position. No commission limit.
- Looking for a serious self-starter who can think on their feet, interact well with all types of people, enjoys meeting new people and has a knack for public speaking.
Skills/Qualifications: Excel, investment knowledge is a plus, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Energy Level, Teamwork, People Skills, Documentation Skills, PC Proficiency, Organization,
Education/Experience: College Degree required. Securities license is also required but can be obtained once employed; investment background is a plus but not mandatory.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
About Pension Advisors:
Pension Advisors is an independent advisory firm â allowing us an objective approach to the options available to our clients with regard to their specific plan dynamics. With our strict focus on the retirement industry, we provide our clients with a better understanding of the industry, the providers, the funds, the fees and the available technology. We work with our clients in every aspect of the retirement process - including finding the best plan product, offering investment advice, negotiating the fees and contracts of the plan, as well as proactively and aggressively servicing our clients on an on-going, systematic basis.
In servicing retirement plans, we believe that the employees must also be educated and have a go-to person with regard to the Plan. We work with employees on selecting their funds, fund allocation, and individual investment advice. We are also available to the employees on an on-going basis for any questions or issues that arise.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Client Services Manager jobs in Beachwood, Ohio:
Manager, Client Services
Brandmuscle in Cleveland, OH
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Customer Service Representative NEW!
IE Marketing in Cleveland, OH
Posted 12 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Direct Sales & Customer Service Representatives - Entry Level
SM Inc. | Brand Management Firm in Beachwood, OH
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter