Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Argosy Casino Riverside we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Argosy Casino Riverside is looking for a Cage Cashier to join our team.
- Exchange tickets for cash
- Exchange cash equivalents for front money deposits
- Exchange approved checks for cash
- Answer patron questions and provide solutions with a professional demeanor
- Provide professional representation at internal and external meetings and events
- Ensure interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of the “Eye, Hi, Good-bye” Program
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of prior work experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, Word)
- Previous money handling experience preferred
- Must have the ability to work with mathematical concepts and apply concepts to practical situations
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English
- Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules and manuals
- Must have the ability to present information and respond to questions from guests
- This is a smoking environment in guest areas and a non-smoking, with the exception of designated areas, employee environment
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer