Warehouse Worker / Substitute Delivery Driver
Benefits OfferedDental, Medical, Life, 401K, Vision
We are looking for a dependable warehouse worker (and substitute delivery driver when needed) to add to our highly successful team.This position will be responsible for both working in the warehouse and acting as a alternate delivery driver when needed.
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience
- Great Benefits - Medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability insurance, and a 401k match!
- Schedules given at least 24 hours in advance
- Occasional overnight travel when driving
- A solid company - We have been in business in our Michigan Territory for over 55 years.
- Load and unload trucks carrying Pella Window and Door products
- Carefully move product around the warehouse
- Safely driving a 26' straight truck loaded with Pella Windows and Doors from our GR warehouse across our 60 county territory
- Navigate job sites and different terrains across the state and seasons
- This position is Physically Demanding ... Offloading the truck at each stop and lifting very heavy window and door products
- Interacting with builders/contractors (our customers)
- Complete paperwork and ensure that all things off loaded are recorded
- Follow DOT guidelines
What We Need:
- Independent decision making
- Team player
- On Time
- Positive attitude
- Clear communication
Learn more about us:
About Pella Windows and Doors by Horne:
What is our Company Mission?
-To be the window and door supplier of choice, providing products and services of exceptionally high quality in a package that gives our customers the best value in the industry.
-To be an employer of choice, comprised of highly talented team members who share a vision of a challenging, rewarding and enjoyable work environment.
-To achieve financial strength through a profitable growth, thus securing the future of our team members and their families.