“Awesome team, great environment, room for growth and a lot of fun!”
The Tent Sales & Events Manager is responsible for improving the efficiency and skills of the Outside Tent Sales and Administrative team as well as coordinating event order documentation and site installation requirements. Understanding construction in project management role is very helpful, client interaction, guiding and directing, company product knowledge, operations, budget. This position is primarily located in Woburn, MA with occasional travel to other sites.
· Carry out tasks and meet objectives set by the Director of Tent Sales & Events
· Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with customers and prospects to generate new business
·Client interaction, guiding, and providing product information of can be a solution to their vision.
· Implement the sales process created and ensures that the team is continuously developing new clients, expanding existing relationships and cross selling products into current accounts
· Collaborate with marketing, inside service and sales teams, operations and logistics teams to help them become better informed of client needs
· Organize and report all sales metrics as required
· Remain current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
· Maintain professional standards of integrity and honesty in representing the company
· Network and attend industry events
· Maintain quality service standards by helping to establish and support organization standards
· Maintain professional and product knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, bench marking best practices and participating in professional societies
· Regularly meet for review of weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and the status of the department’s performance
· Ability to collaborate and influence at all levels within the organization
· Strong leadership and Sales process skills
· Effective negotiation and communication skills
· Creative and calm solution provider interacting with the customer
· Knowledge of the tent event planning process and understanding of the mechanics of executing successful tented events
· Demonstrated ability to be flexible and have a “Make it Happen” attitude
· The willingness and ability to work all hours necessary for completion of the job
· Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
Peak is New England's leading event rental resource. Our combined experience and expertise has allowed our people to establish relationships with the area's most respected event planners, caterers, corporations, charities and venues. Our unmatched selection of items from tents and furniture to glassware and linens to create behind-the-scenes magic. Peak is more than a rental company. We are a collaborative team with round-the-clock dedication to our customers and a passion for perfection and innovation. We go above and beyond. We offer a hands-on approach with a friendly atmosphere that our employees enjoy working in. Our compensation and benefits packages are highly competitive as we seek to hire the best talent in the industry!