Sorry, this job was closed 9 hours ago.
“Awesome team, great environment, room for growth and a lot of fun!”
The Maintenance Worker is responsible for the upkeep of the company facilities. This position reports to the Fleet and Asset Protection Manager. The primary duties of this role include maintaining a functional, safe and tidy work environment through upkeep tasks such as facility repairs, equipment installation and system inspections. This is a full-time position located in Woburn, MA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· $20.00 - $25.00 per hour, dependent upon experience
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and a Flexible Spending Account as offered by the Company
· Company-paid life insurance and short term disability insurance
· Vacation/Sick/Personal time through the Company’s Paid Time Accrued (PTA) program
· 401(k) Program as well as a generous Company match
· Discounts on rental equipment and movie tickets
Peak is New England's leading event rental resource. Our combined experience and expertise has allowed our people to establish relationships with the area's most respected event planners, caterers, corporations, charities and venues. Our unmatched selection of items from tents and furniture to glassware and linens to create behind-the-scenes magic. Peak is more than a rental company. We are a collaborative team with round-the-clock dedication to our customers and a passion for perfection and innovation. We go above and beyond. We offer a hands-on approach with a friendly atmosphere that our employees enjoy working in. Our compensation and benefits packages are highly competitive as we seek to hire the best talent in the industry!
Posted date: 13 days ago
Browse Maintenance Worker jobs in Woburn MA USA: