PEAK Event Services (PEAK) is a premium special events rental company serving the most discerning clients in the greater New England area. Our Company has the reputation for providing clean, fashionable table top products including: flatware, place settings, glassware, linens, portable equipment and specialty service items for all occasions. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for maintaining and increasing our reputation through the quality of your work and in the professional manner you conduct yourself as you interact with the general public and our customers as a PEAK employee. The equipment you deliver will be used at the most exclusive events in the region as well as the most important personal events marking milestones in private homes and yards. Your behavior, client interaction and performance as you work, is the foundation of the PEAK reputation. Our motto is “Perfect or better” and those are our expectations of you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties are the loading and unloading of rental equipment, as well as other duties as assigned within the warehouse.
· Loading and unloading of flatware, dishes, glassware, linen and service equipment in/from delivery vehicles
· Perform work in the warehouse as needed
· Professional and courteous interactions directly with customers and general public
· Respectful interactions with multi-lingual team, Management and clients
· Follow directions to safely perform all tasks assigned
· Must be able to report to work by 6:00 AM
· Must be able to work up to 12 hours per day, up to 6 days a week
· Must be available to work on weekends and holidays
· Must be able to repeatedly lift and carry 50 pounds throughout the day
· Must have your own, reliable transportation to and from work
· Must be able to work in team environment and be willing to follow directions of the Department Manager
· Must be professional in appearance and behavior, with minimal visible body alterations
· Must be willing to perform tasks as assigned in the a safe and conscientious a manner, respectful of co-workers, customer and PEAK property
· Must have a positive attitude
· Warehouse experience is a plus, but not required
· Starting pay is $14/Hour
· Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account and short term disability as offered to all regular, full time employees
· Vacation/Sick/Personal time after 90 days as encompassed in our Paid Time Accrued Policy
· 401K Program and Company match!
About PEAK Event Services:
Peak is New England's leading event rental resource. Our combined experience and expertise has allowed our people to establish relationships with the area's most respected event planners, caterers, corporations, charities and venues. Our unmatched selection of items from tents and furniture to glassware and linens to create behind-the-scenes magic. Peak is more than a rental company. We are a collaborative team with round-the-clock dedication to our customers and a passion for perfection and innovation. We go above and beyond. We offer a hands-on approach with a friendly atmosphere that our employees enjoy working in. Our compensation and benefits packages are highly competitive as we seek to hire the best talent in the industry!