Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Project Consultant Jobs in Buckhead, GA
“Strength of Experience, Constant Innovation and Relentless Pursuit of Developing the Best and Brightest for Our Firm”
We're looking to add a Project Consultant to our growing team. This individual will work with new and existing clients regarding product set up and system questions. Ideal candidates will possess demonstrated experience researching and troubleshooting a wide variety of issues, preferably in customer service and sales industries. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate complex, detailed information in a precise and timely manner to our clients. Excellent interpersonal skills, superior technical skills, an eye for detail, and an aptitude for logic and problem solving are a must.
· Respond to clients regarding questions or consulting on product options.
· Determine/recommend possible solutions by reviewing internal procedures and documentation.
· Collaborate with clients, and multiple vendors to upgrade or enhance functions and features.
· Change or modify sensitive system settings with a high degree of accuracy.
· Develop procedures for internal processes and coordinate implementation of these procedures.
· Provide excellent customer support; keep informed on new products, product enhancements, system changes and compliance issues.
· Lead or assist with other projects as assigned.
Project Consultant Qualifications:
· College degree or 3 years of related experience
· Background in communications
· Strong verbal and written presence
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
The corporate culture at Peak Enterprises Corp is based on achievements, empowerment and the value of teamwork. Our end-user sales and marketing solutions are designed to achieve optimal results.
Our clients view us as a strategic partner and a valuable extension to their sales and marketing channels. Peak Enterprises Corp performs exceptionally well for them creating high-performance, measurable and results-driven sales campaigns for leading and emerging product lines.
Interactive, experiential campaigns are our specialties at Enterprises Corp. They are adaptable to the needs of just about every type of product or service.
We have found that the key to the success of our campaigns is to train our team members as exceptional brand ambassadors. When the consumer and representative connect in a positive interaction it creates confidence in the purchase.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Project Consultant jobs in Buckhead Morgan County GA USA:
HomeDepot in Buckhead, GA
Posted 3 months ago on Home Depot
Emory in Oxford, GA
Posted 2 days ago on iCIMS
US IT Solutions in Athens, GA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter