$38,000 to $42,000 Annually (plus commission)
Life, Vision, Dental, Medical
Why Work Here?
“Tremendous opportunity for growth!”
Are you an organized and energetic professional with strong administrative skills and customer service or sales experience? If so, you're invited to apply & join our growing team!
Note: This is an administrative support position. No selling required!
Overview: The Sales Support Coordinator supports the PCM Services Sales Team in delivering revenue goals, with a focus on managing and servicing opportunities with both current and new customers in an administrative capacity. They will also support outside sales and other members of the estimating, production and coordination teams to further develop existing customers, create new customers and provide superior customer service. They will support the Inside Sales Team Manager as needed to help deliver on yearly revenue goals and strategy execution.
Sales Support & Administration
- Provide administrative assistance to a team of outside account managers to include furnishing updates on customers’ open proposals, coordinating of bid packages and reviewing account managers’ calendars.
- In cooperation with other Sales Support Coordinators, answer phone calls from customers, assisting where possible and transferring to other team members as appropriate.
- Enter estimate requests into database for account managers ensuring that all pertinent details are in place, the correct contacts, clients, estimator, account managers, and lead sources are assigned, the start date and bid dates are accurate.
- Update any open or outstanding estimate requests in the database when notes are provided by account managers or estimators. Deactivate estimate requests as directed, capturing the reasons for deactivation for tracking purposes.
- Provide an accurate weekly Estimate Request count to the account manager.
- Coordinate with Business Leaders, Division Managers and Estimators to ensure that proposal revisions are processed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Provide additional support to the sales department and customer base as requested
Proposal Entry and Pipeline
- Enter new proposal records into Salesforce.com from list provided by account managers, ensuring all customer and opportunity information is accurate, including stage and close dates.
- Edit existing proposal record in Salesforce.com based upon account manager follow-up as received.
- Call customers to follow-up on proposals as requested by the account manager, editing existing proposal record accordingly and providing status and completion details to the account manager
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a combination of education and experience.
- Previous administrative, customer service or sales experience
- Clear and audible speaking voice
- High level proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Previous experience in SalesForce.com or other CRM
- Experience in the construction industry or in a service trade
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly organized and efficient, able to follow standard procedures
- Able to manage time effectively, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales team
- Dependable, flexible, efficient, versatile and professional demeanor
- Competitive annual salary of $38,000 to $42,000, based on experience
- Yearly performance bonus eligibility
- Employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday leave
- Tuition reimbursement
About PCM Services:
WHO WE ARE
Since 1992, PCM Services has provided repair, maintenance and renovation services to commercial property owners and managers in the Washington/Baltimore metro areas. We have more than 200 employees who self-perform a broad spectrum of services, doing everything from asphalt paving, concrete installation and pavement marking, to masonry restoration and power washing, to painting and interior construction. PCM's commitment to EXCEEDING CLIENT EXPECTATIONS has helped us achieve a 95% satisfaction rating with more than 1000 clients.
For more than 25 years, PCM has been solving problems for property managers. The longevity of our team is a reflection of our company values. We stand for integrity, teamwork, uncompromising commitment to client satisfaction and genuine pride in a job well done. Visit our website at www.pcmservices.com for more information.