“Be part of our growing FinTech company & make your mark! We’re poised to do great things & looking for talented innovators to join us.”
Paymerang is in search of an experienced Account Executive! The ideal candidate for this role will be a hunter, focused on prospecting and closingB2B clients and channel partners. Customers will be concentrated in the healthcare, manufacturing, media and related industries. Channel partners can include regional banks, industry associations, ERP software vendors and other players. Sales efforts will focus on cold-calling, webinars, trade shows, relationship selling and similar outbound sales efforts. As part of the prospecting process, the candidate will be responsible for building strong relationships with prospects, clients and channel partners to gain testimonials and referrals with prospects.
The candidate will be a persistent, self-driven sales executive with a passion for working with people and closing deals. This position will require knowledge of sophisticated financial services and products, an ability to present a complex product in a coherent and simplified way, and the drive to make a high volume of sales calls without reluctance. This position offers a tremendous opportunity to capitalize on the fast-growing world of electronic payments and the financial technology (FinTech) industry.
· 70% - Prioritizing, calling, meeting, proposing and closing new deals with clients to achieve monthly sales objectives. Maintaining SalesForce automation system to track and optimize activities.
· 10% - Prioritizing, calling, meeting, proposing and closing new channel partners.
· 10% - Attending trade shows, conducting webinars, and other thought leadership activities.
· 5% - Studying market developments and company metrics to identify new segments and adapt sales strategy and techniques.
· 5% - Building marketing collateral, customized presentations and supporting materials to achieve optimal sales calls.
· High degree of persistence, self-confidence and comfort with cold calling
· Outgoing, energetic and personable
· High impact communication and presentation skills
· Highly organized, with ability to prioritize and focus on key opportunities
· Understands complex financial products and can simplify into a coherent story
· Capable of building trusted relationships
· Execution of proposals, meetings and diligent follow-up
· Exceptional sales negotiation skills
· Ability to be a deal closer
· At least 3 years of experience in selling financial products
· At least 5 years of sales experience
· Undergraduate degree in Business, Arts or Science
· Experience with Software as a Service (SAAS) a plus
Paymerang provides electronic payment solutions for clients around the country in education, healthcare, media, manufacturing, services and beyond. Paymerang processes over $1.5 billion in payments annually to a network of over 50,000 suppliers from coast to coast, with 75% receiving electronic payments over traditional checks.
Like a boomerang, Paymerang is all about reciprocal actions. You pay out money, and money comes back to you.
To learn more about Paymerang, visit paymerang.com.
We Have Great Benefits!
*15 days PTO + 10 paid holidays *Health insurance: we pay 100% of employee medical, dental, and vision premiums * 401(k) plan with a 6% non-elective match: You get the money no matter what! *Maternity and paternity leave: because both moms and dads are parents *Life Balance: We know how to work hard and play hard
Paymerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.