Never miss an opportunity. On ZipRecruiter, top companies reach out to you.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
Job Title: Mobile (iOS) Engineer
Job Location: Redwood City, CA
Job Type: Full Time
· As a Mobile Engineer (iOS), you will be contributing to the mobile apps.
· You will create new features and interactions, integrating with the backend services and data analytics that improve our products.
· You and your team will own and maintain each app and feature you create, from coding & testing to deployment & crash analytics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Design, build and maintain mobile apps, components, and libraries.
· Write unit, functional, and integration tests for the apps and features you develop, as well as find and adopt new ones to further increase maintainability and velocity.
· Optimize app performance and stability.
· Implement feature experiments and usage tracking for product iterations.
· Work cross-functionality with our Marketing, Product, and Design colleagues to build the best experience.
· 3+ years of proven engineering experience with native mobile development (iOS).
· Experience converting designs and functional requirements to technical design documents and implementation plans.
· Experience with CI/CD and writing multiple different test plans.
· Ability to learn and understand new technologies and languages quickly; we currently use Swift, Metal, Ruby, Kotlin, but we use whatever tool is required to get the job done right.
· Experience publishing apps in the App Store or the Play Store.
· A familiarity with the iOS tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking.
9 days ago
View all Jobs at Patterns
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?