Patient Ready Clinicians LLC wants you to take pride in your work both collectively and individually. That's why we celebrate the impact you have on our loved ones everyday, for that we thank you!
At Patient Ready Clinicians LLC we want to know:
· What kind of boss brings the most out of you?
· What work schedule do you want?
· What is your ideal work culture like?
· What is your salary and geographical expectations?
What Patient Ready Clinicians LLC offers?
· Higher Hourly rates then the industry average
· Weekly Compensation
· Staff that is available to you 24/7
· A staff with a clinical background that understands what you go through on a daily basis
· A staff that cares
Patient Ready Clinicians LLC is looking for qualified Mammography Technologists like you to make an impact on patients with the Mammography Technologist skills you posses. As a successful Mammography Technologist you will develop, plan and perform mammography and bone density examinations while delivering patient care of the highest quality.
What you need:
· At least 1 year Mammography Technologist experience
· ARRT Certified in Mammography with digital experience
· Certification of BLS
If you think you meet these qualifications, we would like to schedule a time to have a conversation with you and find out more about what you’re looking for in your next position. Email us or call to learn more about becoming part of the most innovative provider of healthcare solutions in the Greater Washington D.C area.
About Patient Ready Clinicians LLC:
ABOUT PATIENT READY CLINICIANS: Patient Ready Clinicians, LLC, is a full-service healthcare staffing and recruiting firm, serving Northern Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland. The company was established in 2012 and is headed by President and CEO Ian Koons. For more information, go to patientreadyclinicians.com.