Sorry, this job was closed 26 days ago. See all open Relationship Manager Jobs in Burbank, CA
Benefits Offered401K, Dental, Medical
Role: Relationship Manager
Location: Burbank, CA
With our client, you can take part in changing the business landscape one conversation at a time! Providing financial support and marketing solutions to small business owners, they’re looking for college graduates to drive further, continued growth.
Our client is of a size which will help you get noticed, whilst offering excellent scope for progression within the company!
Benefits/What you get:
· A competitive basic salary of $47,000
· 401k package
· Healthcare plans – including medical, dental and vision and the option of a HSA
· Generous vacation entitlement
· Complimentary life insurance
· Full, bespoke training
· Excellent experience and scope for progression with a market leading company
· The opportunity to travel nationally
· An inclusive, social culture
As part of the Relationship Management Team, you will develop your skills alongside some of the best in the business! Responding to all inquiries, you will consult with business owners to ensure they receive the best financial options available to them. The successful candidate will be comfortable interacting with clients regularly over the phone and via email. You’ll also be managing resource and personnel in a multi-faceted role. The Relationship Manager will be operating in a fast paced environment. As such, you will be detail oriented, a positive outlook and a problem solver.
A fantastic suite of benefits is offered by our client! A welcoming working culture, excellent scope for progression and the opportunity to travel across the country are just some of the fantastic perks offered by the company.
- Act as a consultant to business owners, ensuring they have full visibility on how the company can help them
- On a daily basis manage, request and follow up on client accounts
- Handle incoming requests over the phone and via email, providing in-depth, knowledgeable answers
- Employ a consultative approach to manage resource and personnel internally
- Analyse all data available to you to solve account issues whenever they arise
- A college graduate (full Bachelor’s degree)
- Organized with excellent interpersonal/communication skills
About Pareto Law:
Here at Pareto, we look at recruitment differently. That's why we offer a unique alternative to traditional recruitment agencies, taking you on the full journey from application through to assessment, training, placement and beyond.
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Relationship Manager jobs in Burbank, CA:
Customer Relationship Manager
LCD Capital Escrow in Woodland Hills, CA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Faye Business Systems Group, Inc. in Woodland Hills, CA
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sr. Relationship Manager, Business Banking
Kilburn Enterprises, LLC in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter