Analyzes, organizes and reconciles packing house costing reports and maintains cost accounting & equipment maintenance systems in order to provide the entire company with accurate and efficient summarized packing house financial and cost data.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Will organize and reconcile packing house cost accounting reports.
• Coordinate distribution of routine and ad hoc financial and cost accounting reports
• Prepare analyses of accounts, as required
• Calculate labor & material costs and overhead expenditures
• Input packing house information into accounting data bases on a daily basis.
• Oversees the timeliness and accuracy of the equipment maintenance work order systems.
• Evaluate existing processes and procedures to develop and establish standard costs and cost reduction proposals.
• Helping with journal entries to the general ledger for month-end close.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field required and two years or more related experience and/or training in public accounting, corporate accounting, cost accounting, manufacturing and/or related fields; or equivalent combination education and experience.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
* Experience with ERP program Oracle, SAP or JD Edwads preferred.
* Strong analytical skills, presentation skills required.