Sorry, this job was closed 18 days ago. See all open Sales Support Administrator Jobs in Greenville, SC
Sales Support Administration Specialist
Compensation$27,000 to $32,000 Annually
Benefits OfferedMedical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life
PTG operates under the philosophy of delivering phenomenal experiences. We are guided by integrity and an all-consuming desire to exceed expectations and build long-term partnerships. Phenomenal experiences are not only for our customers, but for our team as well. We strive to achieve this goal by providing responsive, accommodating service to each of our valued clients and a supportive, team-focused culture and work environment.
Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing IT companies in the Southeast? Palmetto Technology Group (PTG) is actively recruiting for a Sales Support Specialist to join our team in the Greenville, SC area.
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, fun environment They will be able to create a phenomenal customer experience by engaging with customers and building relationships with the supported users and teammates.
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for providing support to the PTG sales team in all phases of the sales process. The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for customer service, sales orders, billing, inventory for the sales team at a managed services provider that is committed to continuous growth and delivering a phenomenal customer experience.
- Perform varied billing and inventory management functions to support sales teams
- Activities include:
- Admin support of our sales team including:
- Creating accurate and complete proposals and quotes
- Verifying completeness before order acceptance
- Coordination with the Services Delivery team
- Take orders for renewals,
- Creating purchase orders and placing orders with vendors
- Receiving inventory
- Create and process sales orders and returns
- Updating tickets to alert service team items are ready for setup and installation
- Creating projects and initial invoicing
- Calculate and track commission
- Create, update and maintain client agreement
- Manage CSP licenses in our systems and with Microsoft
- Monthly CSP reconciliation
- Maintain product catalog
- Assist marketing with client campaigns
- Assist the leadership team with product adoption rates
- Create, maintain and follow administrative processes for the PTG Stack
- General sales support
- Admin support of our sales team including:
- Exhibit interest and initiative to participate in special projects as needed
Expected Areas of Competence:
- Must have exceptional written, verbal, and listening skills and be driven by an enthusiastic and time-sensitive customer service ethic
- Ability handle multiple priorities daily
- Strong attention to detail
- Aptitude for analyzing situations and resolving problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to influence others, organizational skills, and ability to handle increasing levels of responsibility.
Education and Experience:
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or two to three years’ progressive customer service experience in an office environment strongly preferred. Strong computer skills required, including ERP systems, CRM systems and the Microsoft Office suite.
To complete your application, please visit https://goo.gl/KuQ2WZ to complete our candidate assessment.
About Palmetto Technology Group, Inc.:
Our culture is one of play hard and work hard! We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in SC by the SC Chamber of Commerce in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. Our organization offers a great life/work balance (did you notice that the life came before the work?). We love to reward top players and are always looking to add top tier talent to our team.
We carry multiple silver and gold competencies from Microsoft and were recognized as Microsoft's SMB Champions Club Cloud Partner of the Year for 2013, 2015 and 2016. In 2017, we were recognized as Microsoft's Office 365 Partner of the Year.
We help our customers get the most out of their IT systems and processes - in the Cloud and On-Premises while we empower our employees to do what's right for our customer, our business, and their families. If you aren't interested in being challenged...this isn't the right place for you.
PTG team members enjoy:
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
401(k) with 4% Company Match
Gym membership reimbursement
Company provided cell phone
Company provided laptop
40 hours off per year in addition to PTO for community service
9 Paid Holidays
You get your birthday off every year!
Performance-based variable compensation in addition to base salary
Company address: 601 E. McBee Avenue, Greenville, SC 29601
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Sales Support Administrator jobs in Greenville South Carolina: