Sorry, this job was closed 8 months ago. See all open Production Manager Jobs in Little Canada, MN
“Lots of room for growth!”
Facilitate efficient manufacturing of quality wood products by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work flow.
· Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
· Responsible for maintaining a seamless shift change; minimizing down time by ensuring workstations are prepared before shift begins, assigning personnel to work stations according to priorities, ensure staff is properly supplied with supplies/raw materials.
· Maintains staff by orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
· Able to safely lift at least 50 lbs. consistently.
· Ability to quickly and safely get on and off of a sit-down forklift several times per hour.
· Ability to lift/change forklift propane cylinders as necessary.
· Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
· Carry out production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; following/establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Ensures operation of equipment by requesting repairs.
· Responsible for compliance with all Heat Treatment policies and procedures as specified by Pallet Service Corporation’s auditing agency, as well as any local, state, federal and international laws pertaining to Heat Treatment.
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
· Responsible for reporting of any injuries that take place and following company policies and procedures relating to post accident reporting, training and investigation.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Forklift Experience, Supervision, Coaching, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Production Planning, Dealing with Complexity, Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
*Job descriptions are subject to change by Pallet Service Corporation
Based off production. Paid training!
2nd Shift M-F 4:00pm - 12:30am
Posted date: 8 months ago
Browse Production Manager jobs in Little Canada, MN:
Tacheny Exteriors in Little Canada, MN
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter
H& H Custom Buildings Inc in Minneapolis, MN
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Rosenbauer America in Minneapolis, MN
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter